Residential HVAC Repairs
You shouldn’t have to wait around for fresh cool air. Our technicians are standing by, waiting to take care of the issues that are affecting your HVAC system. Call us today and we’ll send someone out to you right away.
Home Air Conditioning & Heating Service . . . the best in the business!
Air Care offers Tune-Up and maintenance service to protect your investment in your AC and Heater System. Preventive maintenance helps to lower your operating costs, and to prolong the life of your equipment.
The last thing you need is the heat of the Louisiana summer turning your home into an oven. If your system is completely broken or there is a component that is not functioning as it should, please contact AirCare in Shreveport, so that we can send a technician out to your home to identify what the problem is.
Residential AC Maintenance Contracts
We offer maintenance contracts to help reduce the amount of ac repairs in general. This will provide you with a technician coming out to your home on several occasions throughout the year to check on the health of your HVAC system. We offer Spring and Fall tune-ups of you system so it is always working efficient as possible. Should something not be functioning properly, a technician will provide you with an estimate of the repairs on the spot. This allows problems with your AC system will be caught early enough while they are still affordable to repair.
Emergency AC Repair Services
We offer emergency services after our normal working hours. If your air conditioning stops working and you need someone out right away, we will be happy to send a technician your way. This way you don’t have to be without cool air through the night or over the weekend if at all possible. You shouldn’t have to wait around for fresh cool air. Our technicians are standing by, waiting to take care of the issues that are infecting your HVAC system. Call us today and we’ll send someone out to you right away.
We can repair or replace your broken Air Conditioner!
Our service technicians are professionally trained, and are guaranteed to provide you expert service and customer satisfaction.
Services Include Indoor Air Quality, Duct Cleaning, Duct Sanitizing, Mold & Mildew Prevention. UV Lights, Special Filtration, Duct Ceiling & Duct Replacement. Residential Maintenance Agreements.
Service Call from AirCare: What to expect…
Once you call us and schedule a visit, an AirCare technician will arrive, they will consult with you and begin to assess the problem. Central air conditioners should be professionally inspected and adjusted before the beginning of every cooling season. However, don’t let your maintenance end with this annual checkup. While there aren’t many repairs you can make yourself, there are specific maintenance procedures you can follow to keep your system operating at peak efficiency.
Common procedures that our technician may perform
- Consultation with the homeowner or resident to assess the symptoms.
- Collect information on the system to determine the year, make, model, type of system, and type of refrigerant.
- Visual inspection The technician is checking for proper installation, corrosion, voltage, possible leak points, damage, wear and tear, refrigerant pressure, output temperature.
- Recommending a solution The technician will recommend how to fix the problem. The may even perform a quick repair if the solution is a simple one. If solving the problem requires additional work, the technician will provide options on costs to clean, adjust, repair or replace affected parts.
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning 101
Common Types of HVAC Systems:
Central Air Conditioning – HVAC System with separate heating and cooling components
Heat Pump Systems – HVAC System in which refrigerant flow is used to both heat and cool a home.
Ductless Split System – Also known as a Mini-Split. Ideally used in home additions, smaller spaces or where there is inadequate space for required ductwork.
Package Systems – All-in one heating and cooling system. Most commonly used for commercial buildings.
Basic elements of an HVAC system:
- Thermostat – Controls the temperature and operating mode of the system.
- Refrigerant – A chemical compound which allows for heat transfer in an HVAC system. Also known as “freon”.
- Condenser – Designed to dissipate heat carried by the circulating refrigerant.
- Compressor – A pump which pressurizes the refrigerant allowing it to flow between the coils.
- Evaporator – Usually located within a sealed duct in an attic or closet. When the system is set to “cool”, air flows over coils that contain the refrigerant.
- Ductwork – A sealed pathway which allows for air circulation throughout a dwelling.
- Fan motors – Drives air circulation in an HVAC system.
- Furnace – When the system is set to “heat”, heating elements activate or natural gas burners ignite, depending if the furnace is electric or natural gas.
Quality HVAC Replacement Parts
Our GuaranteesWorking with AirCare is easy. We are a NO HASSLE company. This means that we offer you quality service and put policies in place that make your buying experience easy.
UPFRONT PRICING, FAST INSTALLATION
We know that the key to winning your AC repair business depends upon your bottom line. AirCare offers upfront pricing with no hidden fees. Our technician will provide a quote for service in writing at the time of your service call. We also provide an estimate of the amount of time that it will take to install repair or replace your HVAC system. AirCare is an AC repair company that offers competitive pricing.
CERTIFIED HEATING AND COOLING TECHNICIANS
AirCare’s technicians are NATE Certified. NATE certification tests represent real working knowledge of air conditioning and heating systems, and are designed to verify expertise in diagnosing and repairing these systems. We hire reliable, courteous professionals who can get the job done.
LICENSED AND INSURED
AirCare is a licensed HVAC contractor, Louisiana license # 48492. We are licensed to repair and install residential and commercial HVAC systems. We are a fully insured business.
QUALITY EQUIPMENT & LIFETIME WARRANTIES
We are an authorized equipment dealer for Goodman and Amana HVAC systems. Amana and Goodman have some of the best HVAC system warranties on the market. Read our article on how to choose the best HVAC warranty.
We service all makes and models including but not limited to Amana, Goodman, Carrier, Bryant, Payne, York, Mitsubishi, Trane, Rheem, Lennox.