Shreveport Air Conditioner Repair...AirCare is ready
You shouldn’t have to wait around for fresh cool air. Our technicians are standing by, waiting to take care of the issues that are affecting your HVAC system. Call us today and we’ll send someone out to you right away.
Professional AC Service, the best in the business!Air Conditioner not cooling? Does your AC make an weird noise? Air Care offers professional air conditioner repair services in Shreveport, Bossier City and surrounding communities. If your system is completely broken, or if there is a component that is not functioning as it should, please contact AirCare in Shreveport, so that we can send a technician out to your home to identify what the problem is. There’s nothing more frustrating than getting home from a hard days work and finding that your house is hotter on the inside than it is on the outside. Our air conditioner repair experts know what it’s like and want to keep you cool and restore the comfort to your home.
Air Conditioner Repair SolutionsAirCare offers several solutions to help you stay cool, keep your system operating and help extend the life or your system. As a homeowner, you know that if you don’t maintain your property regularly, then inevitably, something will break.
Residential AC Maintenance ContractsWe offer maintenance contracts to help reduce the amount of ac repairs in general. This will provide you with a technician coming out to your home on several occasions throughout the year to check on the health of your HVAC system. We offer Spring and Fall tune-ups of you system so it is always working efficient as possible. Should something not be functioning properly, a technician will provide you with an estimate of the repairs on the spot. This allows problems with your AC system will be caught early enough while they are still affordable to repair.
Emergency AC Repair ServicesWe offer emergency services after our normal working hours. If your air conditioning stops working and you need someone out right away, we will be happy to send a technician your way. This way you don’t have to be without cool air through the night or over the weekend if at all possible. You shouldn’t have to wait around for fresh cool air. Our technicians are standing by, waiting to take care of the issues that are infecting your HVAC system. Call us today and we’ll send someone out to you right away.
We can repair or replace your broken Air Conditioner!Our service technicians are professionally trained, and are guaranteed to provide you expert service and customer satisfaction. Services Include Indoor Air Quality, Duct Cleaning, Duct Sanitizing, Mold & Mildew Prevention. UV Lights, Special Filtration, Duct Ceiling & Duct Replacement. Residential Maintenance Agreements.
Service Call from AirCare: What to expect…
Once you call us and schedule a visit, an AirCare technician will arrive, they will consult with you and begin to assess the problem. Central air conditioners should be professionally inspected and adjusted before the beginning of every cooling season. However, don’t let your maintenance end with this annual checkup. While there aren’t many repairs you can make yourself, there are specific maintenance procedures you can follow to keep your system operating at peak efficiency.
Common procedures that our technician may perform
- Consultation with the homeowner or resident to assess the symptoms.
- Collect information on the system to determine the year, make, model, type of system, and type of refrigerant.
- Visual inspection The technician is checking for proper installation, corrosion, voltage, possible leak points, damage, wear and tear, refrigerant pressure, output temperature.
- Recommending a solution The technician will recommend how to fix the problem. The may even perform a quick repair if the solution is a simple one. If solving the problem requires additional work, the technician will provide options on costs to clean, adjust, repair or replace affected parts.
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning 101Common Types of HVAC Systems: Central Air Conditioning – HVAC System with separate heating and cooling components Heat Pump Systems – HVAC System in which refrigerant flow is used to both heat and cool a home. Ductless Split System – Also known as a Mini-Split. Ideally used in home additions, smaller spaces or where there is inadequate space for required ductwork. Package Systems – All-in one heating and cooling system. Most commonly used for commercial buildings.
Basic elements of an HVAC system:
- Thermostat – Controls the temperature and operating mode of the system.
- Refrigerant – A chemical compound which allows for heat transfer in an HVAC system. Also known as “freon”.
- Condenser – Designed to dissipate heat carried by the circulating refrigerant.
- Compressor – A pump which pressurizes the refrigerant allowing it to flow between the coils.
- Evaporator – Usually located within a sealed duct in an attic or closet. When the system is set to “cool”, air flows over coils that contain the refrigerant.
- Ductwork – A sealed pathway which allows for air circulation throughout a dwelling.
- Fan motors – Drives air circulation in an HVAC system.
- Furnace – When the system is set to “heat”, heating elements activate or natural gas burners ignite, depending if the furnace is electric or natural gas.